Turn receivables into cash – immediately
Invoice financing is a great tool to plan and manage your cash flow. It’s not a business loan, it doesn’t require personal guarantees or liens on assets. It’s an early payment mechanism for trade receivables – money that’s due to you once you invoice, but in your bank account within 24 hours so you don’t have to wait.
Invoice financing from Accelerated Payments is even better! Unlike other factoring companies, we allow you to pick and choose which invoices you want early payment on. And if your Buyer is in the US or another international destination, we’ll finance that too.
Take a look at our short video to see how invoice financing works!
• Improve cash flow
• Build your business
• Improve your bottom line
Instant cash when you need it.
Select the approved invoice for funding. 80% of the value less our fee is in your bank account within 24 hours. The remaining 20% is deposited once the Buyer has paid.
Non-recourse & payment guaranteed.
No personal guarantees, no liens and no long-term contracts. We focus on your Buyer and credit-insure the transaction so you’re guaranteed at least 90% of the payment.
Flexible funding that lets you grow.
The flexible nature of the service means that the amount your business can access grows in line with turnover. So, the more invoices you raise, the more funding you will receive.
How does it work?
Invoice Finance FAQs
Businesses are often left short on cash or working capital due to delayed or long payment terms, growth with large new orders or unforeseen shocks as is happening in today’s markets. Invoice Finance, is a mechanism to release working capital that might otherwise remain tied up in accounts receivables for long periods of time. Typically, 80% of the value of the invoice less the Funder’s fee is paid to the client with the remaining 20% paid on settlement with the Buyer.
Other terms for Invoice Financing include Invoice Discounting and Invoice Factoring.
- Individual Invoice finance from Accelerated Payments is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Individual Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your buyer, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No buyer concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- You retain the relationship with your customer – we don’t take over the relationship when we purchase the invoice.
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
There are some key differences between Individual Invoice Financing and Factoring.
- With individual invoice finance you select which particular invoices to finance, – factoring companies typically look to finance the whole sales ledger.
- With normal factoring the company is given a line of credit up to a certain amount, if any more funds are needed you need to apply for a larger line – with individual invoice financing there is no line of credit; once the buyer is insurable you can draw down more funds.
- Once the Buyer is insurable, concentration risk is not an issue with individual invoice finance – this is not so with factoring.
- Typically liens on assets and additional securities are required for factoring funds – no such liens, personal guarantees or added security are asked for with individual invoice finance. Once you’ve insurable buyers, your good to go.
Once your selected invoice has been approved for funding, funds are in your account within 24 hours. There are steps required to get you to that point – give us your buyer or list of buyers so we can make sure we can insure them; register on our platform, and upload your invoice for funding. We’ll work with you to quickly get you set up and ready to go. Once you’re set up you can activate invoices for funding as and when needed.
Inherent in our process and included in the fee is insuring your Buyer. We insure the transaction to 90% which means that you will receive up to 90% of the invoice value (less our fee) regardless of whether your customer defaults. That’s peace of mind for you and your business!
Who we are.
Dublin • London • Toronto
Hi I’m Olga Bak and I head our Client Management team! With offices in London, Dublin and Toronto, we’re working with clients in Canada, UK and Ireland to help get you onboarded efficiently, getting your Buyers approved and make sure funds for invoices approved get into bank accounts within 24 hours. We’re here to help and support whenever you need us. Learn more About Us here.
I’m Greg Duffy and my team develop and manage our client portal. As a Fintech company, we operate invoice financing from our online platform. We have built an ecosystem of funders and service providers to insure your Buyer transactions, provide you with FX (Foreign Exchange) certainty and deliver funds to your bank account fast and at affordable rates. Contact us if you’d like a demo.
I’m Adam Pimentel and I head our Business Development team in Canada. Based in Toronto, I’m here to help you get the best funding you can for your business. We make that easy with our service – its tapping into money due so not a loan and no liens or assets asked for. And we’ll work alongside other funding arrangements you might have. So don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to talk about your funding needs.