Invoice Finance for Contract Cleaning
Invoice financing is a great tool for Contract Cleaning Companies to manage cash flow and fill funding gaps while you wait to get paid. It’s not a business loan, it doesn’t require personal guarantees or liens on assets. It’s an early payment mechanism for money that’s due to you once you invoice, but in your bank account within 24 hours so you don’t have to wait.
Invoice financing from Accelerated Payments is even better! Unlike other factoring companies, we allow you to pick and choose which invoices you want early payment on. See how First 4 Recruitment use this facility on an ongoing basis to supply staff into various sectors . Get the financial flexibility into your business to respond to current changing market demands.
Take a look at our short video to see how invoice finance works!
• Place temporary staff at busy peaks
• Meet high volume contracts
• Manage cash flow
• Fund short-term finance gaps
Instant cash when you need it.
Select the approved invoice for funding. 80% of the value less our fee is in your bank account within 24 hours. The remaining 20% is deposited once the Buyer has paid.
Non-recourse & payment guaranteed.
No personal guarantees, no liens and no long-term contracts. We focus on your Debtor and credit-insure the transaction so you’re guaranteed at least 90% of the payment.
Flexible funding that lets you grow.
The flexible nature of the service means that the amount your business can access grows in line with turnover. So, the more invoices you raise, the more funding you will receive.
How does it work?
Invoice Finance FAQs
- Invoice finance is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
We leave the relationship with the customer in your hands. You follow up with them to make sure that the invoices are paid on time and no additional costs accrue. However, if you need assistance from us, our Client Management Team are on hand to help.
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor/buyer, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor/buyer concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- You retain the relationship with your customer – we don’t take over the relationship when we purchase the invoice.
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.