Accelerated Payments provide working capital to SMEs by accelerating payments on their outstanding invoices.
As our offering does not require any additional security we can work alongside Hitachi to provide a combined offering that allows your client to maximise their access to working capital.
We don’t mind concentration risk and we support export invoices helping you balance the risk across your portfolio, retain clients and win more business.
Is your client eligible?
Client qualification criteria…
- A limited company selling to credit-insurable debtors
- In operation for 12 or more months
- Turnover of £250k upwards
- Invoices of between £15k – £2million
- Client based in UK, Irl, Canada or US
- Debtor geographies – majority of OECD countries
- Maximum payment terms = 120 days
Benefits for Hitachi…
- Share the risk! – mitigate high concentration & export exposure
- Retain clients – add value to existing relationships with additional funding solution
- Security not impacted – we don’t require a debenture or personal guarantees
- Client growth – cash flow control allows clients to grow, further mitigating client risk
- Win more business, beat the competition – fund highly concentrated ledgers and export debt
How does it work?
Invoice Finance FAQs
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor/buyer, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor/buyer concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- You retain the relationship with your customer – we don’t take over the relationship when we purchase the invoice.
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
We do not require any additional security of Personal Guarantees from the client. Your existing security can remain in place and all we require is a release letter relating to the specific invoices or debtors the client is looking to fund through our platform in 24 hours.