Spicy jalapeno bacon ipsum dolor amet biltong leberkas corned beef short ribs frankfurter. Sirloin picanha spare ribs t-bone short loin tongue landjaeger capicola brisket. Fatback biltong pancetta landjaeger kielbasa, sausage short ribs jerky ball tip flank beef meatloaf chislic kevin chicken. Buffalo corned beef leberkas pancetta, ham hock tongue meatball flank. Pork belly beef ribs filet mignon chicken.
Is your client eligible?
- Checklist of qualification criteria
- Submit for approval? Response Yes/No
Deal of the month!
- Feature an RM – photo plus quote
- Write up the deal
How does it work?
Complete a simple application form. We will have you approved within 24 hours.
We review and approve your customers in advance.
Your customer verifies their invoices for payment using our e-invoice platform.
Select invoices for advanced funding and get paid now while your customer pays later.
Your customer pays into a designated bank account on due date. This account is in your company’s name.
Invoice Finance FAQs
How is Invoice Finance different to business loans or overdrafts?
- Invoice finance is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
Do you follow up with my customer for payment?
We leave the relationship with the customer in your hands. You follow up with them to make sure that the invoices are paid on time and no additional costs accrue. However, if you need assistance from us, our Client Management Team are on hand to help.
What’s different about Accelerated Payments service?
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor/buyer, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor/buyer concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- You retain the relationship with your customer – we don’t take over the relationship when we purchase the invoice.
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
insert code for the Hubspot contact form – review/rating form