Turn export invoices into cash – immediately
Accelerated Payments enables businesses to free up cash trapped in their export invoices. Export financing is a great tool to plan and manage cash flow. It’s not a business loan, it doesn’t require personal guarantees or any charges on business assets. It’s an early payment mechanism for export invoices – money that’s due once invoiced, but advanced within 24 hours so your client does not have to wait for their customer to pay.
Export Invoice Financing from Accelerated Payments is even better, we work on a Global basis and can fund Export invoicing worldwide. Unlike other financing companies, we allow clients to pick and choose which invoices they want early payment on.
Take a look at our short video to see how invoice financing works!
Refer an export client to Accelerated Payments
Instant cash when your client needs it
Select the approved invoice for funding. 80% of the value less our fee is in your clients bank account within 24 hours. The remaining 20% is deposited once the debtor has paid.
Non-recourse & payment guaranteed
No personal guarantees, no debentures and no long-term contracts. We focus on the debtor and credit-insure the transaction so your client is guaranteed at least 90% of the payment.
Flexible funding for client growth
The flexible nature of the service means that the amount your clients business can access grows in line with their export turnover. So, the more invoices raised, the more funding will be generated.
How does it work?
SUBMIT YOUR REFERRAL
Export Invoice Finance FAQs
Export Invoice Finance is a form of working capital finance that is designed to smooth out cashflow in your export transactions.
If you would like to know more, check out our Export Finance page.
- Export Invoice finance from Accelerated Payments is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Export Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
Once your selected invoice has been approved for funding, funds are in your account within 24 hours. There are steps required to get you to that point – give us your debtor or list of debtors so we can make sure we can insure them; register on our platform, and upload your invoice for funding. We’ll work with you to quickly get you set up and ready to go. Once you’re set up you can activate invoices for funding as and when needed.
Inherent in our process and included in the fee is insuring your debtor. We insure the transaction to 90% which means that you will receive up to 90% of the invoice value (less our fee) regardless of whether your customer defaults. That’s peace of mind for you and your business!