Turn invoices into cash – immediately

Selective Invoice Financing is a great tool to plan and manage your cash flow. It’s not a business loan, it doesn’t require personal guarantees or any charges on business assets. It’s an early payment mechanism for invoices – money that’s due once invoiced, but in your bank account within 24 hours of approval, so you don’t have to wait for your debtor to pay.

Selective Invoice Financing from Accelerated Payments is even better! Unlike other financing companies, we allow you to pick and choose which invoices you want early payment on.

Take a look at our short video to see how Selective Invoice Financing works!

Virgin Money

Apply Now

Instant cash when you need it

Select the approved invoice for funding. 80% of the value less our fee is in your bank account within 24 hours.  The remaining 20% is deposited once the debtor has paid.

No additional security

No personal guarantees, no charge on your business and no long-term contracts.

Flexible funding that lets you grow

The flexible nature of the service means that the amount your business can access grows in line with turnover. So, the more invoices you raise, the more funding you will receive.

How does it work?



Complete the simple application form above. We will have you approved within 24 hours.


We review and approve your debtors in advance.


Verify your invoices for payment using our e-invoice platform.


Select invoices for advanced funding and get paid now.


Your debtor pays into a designated bank account on due date. This account is in your company’s name.

Our customer success stories at a glance

Read more of our customer stories

Invoice Finance FAQs

What is Invoice Finance?

Businesses are often left short on cash or working capital due to delayed or long payment terms, growth with large new orders or unforeseen shocks as is happening in today’s markets. Invoice Finance is a mechanism to release working capital that might otherwise remain tied up in accounts receivables for long periods of time. Typically, 80% of the value of the invoice less the Funder’s fee is paid to the client with the remaining 20% paid on settlement with the debtor.

If you would like to know more, check out our Invoice Finance page.

How is Invoice Finance different to business loans or overdrafts?
  • Invoice finance from Accelerated Payments is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
  • Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in as little as 24 hours.
  • Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees, additional security, or long term contracts are required.


What’s different about Accelerated Payments' service?
  • Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
  • Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
  • No debtor concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
  • Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
  • Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
  • We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
How long does it take for an invoice to be funded?

Once your selected invoice has been approved for funding, funds are in your account within 24 hours. There are steps required to get you to that point – give us your debtor or list of debtors so we can make sure we can insure them; register on our platform, and upload your invoice for funding. We’ll work with you to quickly get you set up and ready to go. Once you’re set up, you can activate invoices for funding as and when needed.