Turn export invoices into cash – immediately
Export Invoice financing is a great tool to plan and manage your cash flow. It’s not a business loan, it doesn’t require personal guarantees or any charges on business assets. It’s an early payment mechanism for export invoices – money that’s due once invoiced, but in your bank account within 24 hours so you don’t have to wait for your customer to pay.
Export Invoice Financing from Accelerated Payments is even better! Unlike other financing companies, we allow you to pick and choose which invoices you want early payment on.
Take a look at our short video to see how invoice financing works!
Instant cash when you need it
Select the approved invoice for funding. 80% of the value less our fee is in your bank account within 24 hours. The remaining 20% is deposited once the debtor has paid.
Non-recourse & payment guaranteed
No personal guarantees, no charge on your business and no long-term contracts. We focus on your debtor and credit-insure the transaction so you’re guaranteed at least 90% of the payment.
Flexible funding that lets you grow
The flexible nature of the service means that the amount your business can access grows in line with turnover. So, the more invoices you raise, the more funding you will receive.
How does it work?
FUNDS (80%) TRANSFERRED
Export success story
Invoice Finance FAQs
Export Invoice Finance is a form of working capital finance that is designed to smooth out cashflow in your export transactions.
If you would like to know more, check out our Export Finance page.
- Export Invoice finance from Accelerated Payments is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Export Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
Once your selected invoice has been approved for funding, funds are in your account within 24 hours. There are steps required to get you to that point – give us your debtor or list of debtors so we can make sure we can insure them; register on our platform, and upload your invoice for funding. We’ll work with you to quickly get you set up and ready to go. Once you’re set up you can activate invoices for funding as and when needed.
Inherent in our process and included in the fee is insuring your debtor. We insure the transaction to 90% which means that you will receive up to 90% of the invoice value (less our fee) regardless of whether your customer defaults. That’s peace of mind for you and your business!