This blog forms part of a series where we identify common themes and trends over the previous month.
- Business confidence in the UK appears to be improved as uncertainties around Brexit are made clear and there is a roadmap out of the Covid-19 crisis
- Recovery Loan Scheme to be rolled out in UK in April, but SMBs are expected to return to non-covid finance options
- Continued strong demand for US$ in Ireland, UK and Canada
- Still seeing a disproportionately high inflow of export enquiries beyond EU territories
- Businesses appear to be paying on terms with the average number of days of overdue payments reduced dramatically*
- Healthcare continues to be a growing sector in Ireland*
- Average facility sizes remain predominantly between $50k-$75k*
- Supplier client and buyer countries remain well spread across Europe, North Americas and Asia* slight uplift in export to Netherlands and Switzerland
- Industry sectors remain well spread with particular focus on professional services and manufacturing*
- Credit insurance risk appetite continues to tighten
- Supply chains and ultimately the receivables cycle continue to slow with reduced orders
* Data has been provided by the Accelerated Payments proprietary system
Hi I’m Dylan Martin, Head of Operations. Through our leading edge Fintech portal and expert team, SMEs can access on demand working capital to cover operational costs, payroll and growth
Hi I’m Guy Jones and I head our UK team. We’ve been funding the SME community since we started in 2017 and we’ve been able to supply funds throughout the Covid crisis.
Hello I’m Colm Devine and I’m Head of Business Development at Accelerated Payments HQ in Ireland. We set up our business to make it easier for SMEs to get access to the funds they need at critical points in their business.
Hi I’m Peter Thomas and I’m part of the UK Business Development Team. I’m here to help guide SMEs through the funding process. We provide a flexible funding solution to fast track growth.
Hi I’m Ben Ingram and as part of the Business Development team here in Canada, I am here to ensure your business gets much needed funding during Covid-19 and beyond.