Release Working Capital from Overseas Transactions!
We provide a product tailored to suit the financial demands of individual companies with overseas customers. Particularly suited to trade with large foreign multinationals with extended payment terms. A simple, cost-effective way to fund your reach into new geographical markets.
What we offer
- Immediate release of 80% of invoice value while you wait for your customer to pay
- Bad debt protection so you’re covered for at least 90% of the invoice value if your customer defaults
- No restriction on the level of foreign sales – you choose which invoices to fund and when
- Fast decisions, fast funding, simple process
- No Personal Guarantees or additional security required
- Multiple currencies covered
How does it work?
Export Finance FAQs
Typically we’re financing trade in Europe, US, Canada and also various Asian territories. Our expert Client Management Team are on hand to look at your specific requirements and will quickly respond to your enquiries.
Yes, once you have customers in the US that we are happy to approve, you can finance your transactions with them to build out your market.
You’ve already received 80% of your invoice from Accelerated Payments. We’ve insured the invoice to the value of 90% so regardless of what happens with the customer, you’re guaranteed 90% of the invoice value less interest and any additional fees incurred.
A key competitive factor!
Export financing brings advantages for both the SME exporter and their overseas clients.
|Get cash against invoices as they are raised||Can take advantage of competitive prices in markets not otherwise available|
|Insured in case of insolvency of the debtor||Does not have to pay up front for the goods before they arrive|
|Can offer credit terms to prospective buyers||Can use credit terms as a means to manage cash flow|
|Does not require security over the goods||Safe in knowledge that their supplier is strengthened by cash up front|
|Avoids credit, currency or interest rate volatility during the settlement phase||Can use extended terms to place increased orders|
What about FX?
We work with our Foreign Exchange partner, Clear Treasury, to advise and support you with all of your foreign currency requirements.
Are you eligible for Export Finance?
We look for the following eligibility criteria…
- Your company is trading for >12 months
- You want funding for invoices worth 15K to 2M (€/£/$)
- Your company turnover is >500,000 (€/£/$)
- You have credible, insurable Debtors/Buyers