Take Control of your Cash Flow!
Individual invoice finance means you choose which invoices to fund and when.
It’s a way to accelerate payments you are waiting for – it’s your money, now!
No personal guarantees or additional security needed. We approve your debtor/buyer, and credit insure their payments.
So you don’t need to worry.
What we offer
- Immediate injection of cash from outstanding invoices
- Fast credit checks, simple onboarding process
- No Personal Guarantees or additional security required
- No long term contracts
- Multiple currencies covered for export invoices
- Bad debt protection giving peace of mind in case of payment default
How does it work?
Are you eligible for individual invoice finance?
- Are you a B2B company and in business for >12 months?
- Do you need funding for invoice(s) worth 15K – 2M?
- Is your company revenue >250K?
- Do you have creditable, insurable Debtors / Buyers?
Invoice Finance FAQs
- Invoice finance is more flexible than business loans or overdrafts – you can pick and choose what invoices to finance and pay only on what you need vs fixed amount, fixed cost and repayment structure.
- Decisions to lend against invoices can often be made much faster with funds released in 24 hours.
- Invoice Finance from Accelerated Payments is non-recourse – so no personal guarantees or additional security vs liens, long term contracts and lots of paperwork!
We leave the relationship with the customer in your hands. You follow up with them to make sure that the invoices are paid on time and no additional costs accrue. However, if you need assistance from us, our Client Management Team are on hand to help.
- Funding is fast! Typically within 24 hours of invoice approval.
- Non-recourse – because we focus on your debtor/buyer, we don’t ask for personal guarantees, additional security or long term contracts.
- No debtor/buyer concentration risk – unlike other funders we’re happy to fund single large invoices – >1M (€/£/$)
- Open for export – we fund your overseas trade
- Pick and choose what invoices and when – we don’t ask to own your full invoice book
- You retain the relationship with your customer – we don’t take over the relationship when we purchase the invoice.
- We have a highly experienced and financially expert Client Management Team to work with you every step of the way.
Get in touch
London • Toronto • Dublin
Hi I’m Guy Jones and I head our UK team. We’ve been working well with the broker community since we started in 2017 and we’ve been able to supply funds throughout the Covid crisis. We like export invoices, we don’t mind concentration, we’re quick to make decisions. we focus on your client’s debtors which simplifies the process. I’d love to talk to you so contact me if you want to discuss some business.
Tel: + 44 203 1805 940
I’m Adam Pimentel and I head our Business Development team in Canada. Based in Toronto, I’m here to help you get the best funding you can for your clients. Right now we’re funding lots of trade with the US as well as other overseas destinations. We can work alongside other funding arrangements if you need to fill some gaps. We’re fast and flexible. So don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to talk about your funding needs.
Tel: +1 416 318 0133
Hello I’m Colm Devine and I’m Head of Business Development at Accelerated Payments HQ in Ireland. The broker community is important to us so much so that we recently developed our e-invoice platform to accommodate broker access so you can see the status of each of your client’s transactions with us. We’ll look at business from smaller clients (15K invoice value) right up to large multimillion transactions. I’d love to hear from you so don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss funding requirements.
Tel: +353 1554 3940